The friendly staff at North Country Orthopaedic Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) welcomes your call and looks forward to serving you. If you have any questions about our outpatient surgery services, please call our office at (315) 836-2200.
Open normal hours.
North Country Orthopaedic ASC
Phone: (315) 836-2200
Fax: (315) 836-2201
1571 Washington Street, Suite 202
Watertown, NY 13601
Our regular hours of operation are 7 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
In the event of a life-threatening medical emergency, call emergency medical services at 911 immediately. DO NOT WAIT!
If you have an urgent medical need and need to talk to your surgeon after our regular hours, please call NCOG at (315) 782-1650. A doctor is on-call 24 hours a day. Your call will be returned promptly.
The North Country Orthopaedic ASC accepts most major insurance plans (see below). If you do not see your insurance plan in the list or you are unsure if we participate with your plan, please contact our billing specialists at (315) 782-1650.
If your insurance plan requires you to pay a co-payment, co-insurance, and/or a deductible, you will need to pay at the time of your visit. For your convenience we accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
If you have a question related to your bill or insurance, contact our billing specialists at (315) 782-1650. You can also pay your bill online.
Participating Insurance List
- Aetna Medicare
- Excellus BCBS, BCBS Medicare, BCBS Child Health Plus, BCBS Healthy NY, BCBS Federal, BCBS Exchange
- Cigna (when uses MVP network, ID # begins with U)
- Empire Plan (UHC - NY State employees)
- Fidelis Care (Medicaid, Family Health Plus or Child Health Plus only)
- Fidelis Care Medicare
- Fidelis Care metal level plans (Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze on card)
- First Health/Coventry
- GHI/Emblem Health
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions (formerly RMSCO)
- Mailhandlers/Foreign Service Benefit Plans
- Martin's Point/US Family Health Plan
- Medicaid (NYS)
- Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Railroad
- MVP, MVP Medicaid, MVP Medicare Advantage, MVP Exchange
- No Fault Insurance
- Rural Carriers Benefit Plan
- Sieba LTD (uses Emblem Health network)
- St. Lawrence County RESOLVE
- St. Lawrence Lewis Insurances
- Today's Options (American Progressive/Universal American)
- Tricare East, Humana Military
- United Healthcare, United Healthcare Community Plan (Medicaid), United Healthcare Medicare Advantage
- United Healthcare Oxford
- Wisconsin Physicians (Tricare for Life)
- Workers' Compensation
- Samaritan Medical Center
- CHAG Anesthesia Group
If you do not see your insurance plan or are unsure if we participate with your plan, please contact our billing specialists at (315) 782-1650.
- Our participation with your insurance plan does not guarantee that all services will be covered by your insurance plan.
Please download and complete the "Authorization to Release Protected Health Information" form. Completed forms should be:
- faxed to (315) 836-2201; or
- mailed to North Country Orthopaedic Ambulatory Surgery Center; 1571 Washington Street, Suite 202; Watertown, NY 13601